Building a home, especially your dream home, can be exciting. However, getting the home you imagined at the value you hoped for, with the experience you expected, results from choosing the right builder. At Largo-CR Homes, we take pride in making sure this experience is a joyful one. We will walk with you through every process, from plan design to move in.
Here are 10 main steps to constructing your new home:
- Prepare construction site and pour foundation
- Construct rough framing
- Complete rough plumbing, electrical and HVAC
- Install insulation
- Complete drywall and interior textures; Start exterior finishes
- Finish interior trim; Install exterior driveways and walkways
- Install hard-surface flooring and countertops, and complete exterior grading
- Finish mechanical trims; Install bathroom fixtures
- Install mirrors, shower enclosures, finish flooring and finish exterior landscaping
- Take your final walk through with Largo-CR Homes project manager
Whether it’s a starter home or your forever home, choosing the right custom home builder in the Low Country makes all the difference!